The company’s specialists render legal services to participants of wholesale and retail markets of electric energy and to the companies of other branches, as participants of energy sector of economy.
For over 15 years the lawyers of the practice have been successfully supporting influential projects of legal settlement of disputes in the field of production, delivery, distribution and consumption of energy resources.
- Protection of interests of heat and power complex companies, as well as consumers of resources and their services in all court instances;
- Representation of the corporate interests before arbitration courts;
- Disputing over regulatory and non-regulatory acts of controlling authorities in cases with public relations element;
- Support services by qualifying an enterprise as an OPEM* participant in the form of an independent subject of the wholesale market;
- Providing services on protection of interests and rights in disputes on recovery of costs of rendered services in electric energy transmission, compensation of energy losses in electrical lines;
- Support by procedures related to technological connection to electric nets;
- Recovery of losses occured as a result of incorrect application of tariffs, illegal shutting down/limitation of energy supply, incorrect billing applying non-regulated prices, etc.;
- Settlement of disputes over energy supply contracts between consumers and retail organizations, as well as over contracts between grid companies and energy retail companies;
- Legal support by large transactions, connected with construction of energy facilities.
OPEM* - wholesale market for electricity and power